Friday, January 1, 2016

Things I learned in 2015


Bye 2015. 
You were a total game changer. So thankful for how God moved this past year. While it was not easy or glamorous, it made me better. 

2015 I learned quite a bit. Messed up quite a lot. And also I had some wins! But looking back, it was the simple lessons that have really made a difference as I enter the new year.
Here are a few things I learned this past year.

1- Taking risks and trying new things is good. 
Taking risks and trying new things is a healthy way to grow. 

2- I don't need to please everyone. 
You are not designed for everyone to like you. What's important is feeling the love from people who really matter to you.

3- Surround yourself with people who get you. 
People who understand you and accept you. Make true friends, that support you and help you to grow. 

4- Be authentic.
Follow your dreams no matter how different they are. Be yourself always.  

5- Always inspire others.
Life is most meaningful when you focus on inspiring and impacting others. Let all that you do be impactful for others. Inspire others and life will change. 

6- Seek to be worth knowing rather than well-known.
Don't throw away the person that you are, the goodness inside you, to the true candid version of yourself. You don't want to be buried behind something you think 'The world' wants to see. In reality we are all flawed people with a barrage of issues in our own lives. Nobody is perfect. 





Excited for what's to come in 2016 - believing that God has even GREATER things planned. 

Have a happy and safe New year, Everyone! 

No comments :

Post a Comment