Wednesday, December 31, 2014
2014 in Review!
2014 was full of changes and new adventures, this year has been the best ever. I can't believe its almost over we are one day away from 2015. Im excited and scared, another year brings changes, trials, joy, worries and new adventures. As well as fear of the unknown, the uncertain, and... possibilities.
2014 without any doubt was just amazing... I had a simple and small bridal shower, were I got to spend time with the people that love and care about me, a few days before my wedding. I married the love of my life and we moved to our first place together. I graduated from college, one of the many steps in my education. I got the chance to throw a bridal shower for my sister at my new place. It was something simple, but it was great to see my sister smile and that made the whole evening worth while. My uncle, my moms youngest brother, came to visit the whole family for my sister's wedding. It was great to see him again after 8 years and it made me remember how much the whole family meant to me. I got to see my sister walk down the aisle and be a bridesmaid in her lovely wedding. She looked simply beautiful with her white dress. I thank God because he made everything possible this 2014 sometimes I think about everything that happened this year and I feel blessed. I can't say that everything was easy and that we never had troubles, because there was difficult times, but I thank God for those too. All those obstacles got us here to where we are now. Maybe its no all that we ever wanted but we are happy and that it is the most important thing. So heres to a new year where the future looks brighter then ever, knees shaking and heart racing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment