Monday, October 26, 2015

October Thoughts

  • P R A I S E for this colder weather, can't wait for gray cloud, and sweat pants... I am tired of the heat.  photo sun.gif
  • Cooking is slowly and surely becoming something I really love. photo heart_bounce.gif
  • Thanksgiving is 32 days away. Hurry up!
  • I want to go shopping so bad. I basically want to redo my closet, and replace it with mostly cream and black.
  • It is time for Charlie Brown Christmas music yet?  photo coffee-1.gif
  • God has never left me without what I need. He cares for it all.
  • I want to be brunette again.
  • There have been pleasant surprise in the form of new friendship.
  • 90% of the time, I'm marveling at the fact that I am marry my best friend.
  • Guys... I just really need some travel un my life.
  • I am so in love with Jesus.
  • A little cookie butter never hurts anyone.
  • I feel a little too lazy to actually blog right now. Oops.
  • Perspective can change your whole day.

No comments :

Post a Comment